[darcs-devel] [issue1659] whatsnew -l falsely(?) reports R files (2.3.1)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Oct 30 09:31:12 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

It looks like we have a regression here.

Petr, could you look into this and let me know if there is any chance this could
be related to the recent hashed-storage work?

Meanwhile: Zooko, perhaps you could make a tarball and attach it if it's not too
big.  Better yet would be to try to boil this down into a minimal example.

assignedto: zooko -> mornfall
nosy: +mornfall
status: waiting-for -> need-action
title: whatsnew -sl says R files but revert doesn't change anything -> whatsnew -l falsely(?) reports R files (2.3.1)
topic: +Regression -ThePendingPatch