[darcs-devel] [issue1659] whatsnew -l falsely(?) reports R files (2.3.1)

Zooko bugs at darcs.net
Sat Oct 31 04:43:45 UTC 2009

Zooko <zooko at zooko.com> added the comment:

And here is the stdout and stderr when doing that same pull with -v -v -v
--debug --timing.  Note that I had an earlier version of some of those patches
in this repo -- I subsequently obliterated them from this repo and amended them
in that repo.  Also actually for some of them I may have amended them in this
repo before pushing them to that repo and then obliterating them in this repo.