[darcs-devel] [issue1659] whatsnew -l falsely(?) reports R files (2.3.1)

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Sat Oct 31 13:01:38 UTC 2009

Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net> added the comment:

Zooko, the problem with the R files in your repository with new darcs is
because this "pycryptopp.egg-info" directory is marked as boring. I guess this
is a bug in my new code where boring takes preference over what's already in
the repo. I'll investigate on how to fix that.

As for the other problem with unapplicable patches, that's reasonable given
that you have different patches in the branches under the same names. This
either tends to lead to "bug in get_extra" or unapplicable hunks (or both).
That's why the documentation says that you should never amend published
patches.

status: waiting-for -> in-progress