[darcs-devel] [issue121] wish: amend-record --ask-deps

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Sep 4 09:05:00 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Merging in issue1451.  I'm also promoting this to a feature because it seems
quite clear that this would be a good thing to have.

This would probably make for a very good newbie bug: both relatively easy (I
believe) with high satisfaction :-), so I'll mark it as a target for 2.4 in case
nobody gets to it before the next darcs hacking sprint.

nosy: +bfr, jaredj, twb
priority: wishlist -> feature
status: deferred -> need-implementation
topic: +ProbablyEasy, Target-2.4 -Confirmed, Darcs2Semantics