[darcs-devel] [issue1596] dropped content from messages to bug tracker

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Sep 7 12:59:27 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

I believe msg8734 is a case of Petr getting bitten by this bug.
Petr: did the missing lines start with quotation marks, for example?\

I think our current roundup configuration is set to remove quotes that roundup
did not see in any of the messages, and I think it does this to avoid repeating
signatures and other random crap.

We need somebody to look into disabling that feature because while it does keep
things nice and clean it also causes mystery content loss, which is a greater evil.

nosy: +mornfall