[darcs-devel] [issue1602] darcswatch - requests from darcs team

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 9 12:30:23 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

Darcswatch is a darcs patch tracker written in Haskell.
The key feature for me right now is that it's already running :-)

See DarcsWatch tracking the darcs darcs repo here:
  http://darcswatch.nomeata.de/repo_http:__darcs.net_.html

I'm creating a ticket to track the state of darcswatch, specifically of
things that we think would make it easier for us to adopt darcswatch
into the workflow.

Normally I like splitting things into a bunch of separate tickets, but
in this case, I think it's probably better to have a sort of mother list
pointing to everything.

Here's a starter list

1. Slow - Firefox complains about query.js seeming not to respond when I
   do things

2. Lack of web interactivity (would be nice to 'push a button' to reject
   a patch); but would probably need a login of some sort

3. UI design: needs somebody to work out how to make the website more
   useful from a design standpoint

4. Needs issue tracker: it may be good if the darcswatch project had its
   own bugtracker (perhaps Joachim could consider creating one on
   trac.haskell.org?).  Then we could link to the issues which are
   important to us from there.

Thanks!

nosy: darcs-devel, dmitry.kurochkin, gwern, kowey, nomeata
status: unknown
title: darcswatch - requests from darcs team