[darcs-devel] [issue649] darcs.cgi: bad links for directories that don't appear in pristine

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Sep 11 08:27:53 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for continuing to look into this.  Unfortunately, we have adopted the
maintained-or-dropped policy for contribs, so after checking with Will, I've
submitted patch getting rid of the cgi script.  So it's staying wont-fix until
somebody steps up to the plate.

If you're interested in the problem, I would investigate how darcsweb and
trac-darcs deal with the problem at all.  Also, it may be worth thinking up a
general feature request for darcs which may help.  I can't really think of one
off the top of my head.  Perhaps you could parse the changes output, looking for
adddir patches (but then you'll also have to check for renames)