[darcs-devel] [issue1608] browsing dependencies with `darcs changes -i'

Taylor R Campbell bugs at darcs.net
Sat Sep 12 03:24:44 UTC 2009

New submission from Taylor R Campbell <campbell at mumble.net>:

This evening, I learned about `darcs changes -i' for the first time
when Jason Dagit told me about it.  I'm very pleased: it seems to do
pretty much what I want, very straightforwardly.  I'd like to be able
to browse the graph of patch dependencies, though; it would be nice if
`darcs changes -i' had a command to show a list of the dependencies of
a patch for me to select from, just like `n' selects the next patch
and `k' selects the previous patch.  Currently `v' will name the
dependencies, but that's all; I don't know how to follow the
references and view those patches.  (Browsing in the other direction
would be nice, too -- i.e. a command to list the patches that depend
on the currently selected patch.)

nosy: campbell, darcs-devel, dmitry.kurochkin
status: unknown
title: browsing dependencies with `darcs changes -i'