[darcs-devel] [issue1616] get/pull => Exception thrown by an atexit registered action

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 16 11:27:13 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

This was reported independently by two Windows 7 users.

See http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2009-May/019884.html

We need a darcs hacker to obtain a copy of Windows 7 [I could ask the MSR folks
for help if needed], reproduce the problem (should be easy) and attempt to
diagnose the problem.

The big clue is that running in Windows XP compatibility mode is a workaround

nosy: darcs-devel, dmitry.kurochkin, eivuokko, jaredj, john, kirby, kowey, mrwolf, simonmar, wglozer
priority: bug
status: need-action
title: get/pull => Exception thrown by an atexit registered action
topic: HTTP, Windows