[darcs-devel] [issue1241] rollback doesn't look beyond a tag

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Apr 1 12:43:41 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

As I understand it, we're waiting for patch185 to be applied (which
would open the door to rollback looking beyond tags).  Then we could
think more carefully about what should happen beyond tags, eg. if
rollback should behave differently, if all commands should look beyond
tags, etc.

Taking the liberty of making Florent nosy as he's working on that
(making people nosy is sometimes a source of complaints, but I don't
know a better way of playing switchboard)

nosy: +galbolle
status: need-action -> waiting-for