[darcs-devel] [issue1810] roundup: display attachments under each message for easier patch tracking

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Apr 2 17:36:24 UTC 2010

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

If you look at patch39, you'll see 4 different bundles without having a
very clear idea of which one you're supposed to review exactly.  What
would make this a lot easier is if you could see attachments in the
context of the message that talks about them.

I think we need to research how to improve our templates to display this
information.

I think it *must* be very doable because if you click on the permalink
for an individual message, you do get such a view:
http://bugs.darcs.net/msg10420 so Roundup has (thankfully) preserved
these associations.

I'm going to mark this as need-implementation because I don't think we
need any other research steps.  Just study how messages are rendered and
copy the bits and pieces you need?

nosy: Serware, darcs-devel, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey
priority: feature
status: need-implementation
title: roundup: display attachments under each message for easier patch tracking
topic: BugTracker