[darcs-devel] [issue1363] mark-conflicts says there are none, but push says there are (duplicate patches)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Apr 5 16:32:07 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

I've turned Thorkil's test case into a regression test (NB: BSD3
licensed, copyright Thorkil).  It's being crunched through by my staging
repository as I write this, so it should appear on darcs.net shortly.

I don't know for sure, but looking at the history of this bug, I think
we can be fairly confident that Thorkil's case captures the problem,
that mark-conflicts does not seem to treat duplicate patches as conflicts.

Note that we may actually have the *opposite* problem here, that darcs
apply is being too strict.

In any case, we now need somebody to investigate the causes of the bug.

assignedto: kowey ->
nosy: +Serware
title: mark-conflicts says there are none, but push says there are -> mark-conflicts says there are none, but push says there are (duplicate patches)
topic: +Darcs2