[darcs-devel] [issue1817] merge regression

Dave Love bugs at darcs.net
Sun Apr 18 11:10:22 UTC 2010

New submission from Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>:

With the current 2.4-ish source, when I get put into the external merge
tool I seem invariably to get an empty `variant A' and a single marked
conflict covering the whole of variant B.  With Ubuntu's 2.3.0 I get a
sensible result with a non-empty A and the expected small regions in
which to resolve conflicts.  I'm surprised it doesn't seem to have been
reported already, or have I failed to find it in the bug tracker.  I'm
not sure how easily I can construct a simple test case, but I'll have a
go if you need it.

files: unnamed
messages: 10749
nosy: darcs-devel, dmitry.kurochkin, fx