[darcs-devel] [issue1873] apply => failed to read patch (NewSet related?)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 3 21:58:09 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

I've managed to reproduce this.  There was some trouble because the
context files I uploaded both had patch212 in them (which is not in
HEAD).  Uploading better versions of good-ctx and bad-ctx to replace
them now.

darcs get --lazy --context good-ctx http://darcs.net G
darcs get --lazy --context bad-ctx http://darcs.net B
darcs apply --repo G
better-message-when-skipping-already-decided-patches.dpatch
darcs apply --repo B
better-message-when-skipping-already-decided-patches.dpatch

Boom.  I'll link the patch file from patch275 for your convenience.
Hopefully an attempt to minimise this later