[darcs-devel] [issue1905] No progress reporting with darcs get of a repo with packs.

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 4 22:28:45 UTC 2010

New submission from Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net>:

I am filing this so it is not forgotten. The current packed get code is
not printing any progress reports -- this needs to be fixed before 2.6
is released. Also, for this to work properly, the tarball needs to be
unpacked on the fly (as it is being downloaded). The progress reporting
can also be much more exact with packs, since we have the exact file
list available as nearly the first thing.

assignedto: exlevan
messages: 11963
milestone: 2.6.0 HEAD
nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, exlevan, mornfall
priority: bug
status: unknown
title: No progress reporting with darcs get of a repo with packs.