[darcs-devel] [issue1908] darcs complains if there is no global cache

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sat Aug 7 16:39:11 UTC 2010

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

Hi Adolfo,

One thing I just noticed after applying one of Petr's test patches.  If
you don't have a global cache directory (as in the case in the
regression tests), darcs will complain about not being able to reach it.

This sounds like it may be an easy exception to account for.  Could you
investigate and see what needs to be done?  I think you only need to
handle the case of the default global cache dir.

assignedto: abuiles
messages: 12026
nosy: abuiles, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, mornfall
priority: bug
status: need-action
title: darcs complains if there is no global cache
topic: Regression