[darcs-devel] [issue1829] inconsistent patch

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Wed Aug 11 12:27:56 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 03:00:47 +0000, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> I've attached fiddle.sh, in which I tried to make the testcase a little
> simpler. Re-laying-out the patch it complains about (a more readable
> format by default would be very useful!):

Thanks!  Would it be a lot of trouble for you to patch
tests/failing-issue1829-inconsistent-conflictor.sh and darcs send?

It helps us when we can decentralise as much of this sort of work as
possible.  Of course, I don't mind doing it if it's really too much
to ask :-)

For a faster response, please try +44 (0)1273 64 2905.