[darcs-devel] [issue1932] isFile skips real files with colons, breaks "add" in darcs 2.4.98

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 25 15:00:42 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Thanks for the bug and the patches Dmitry! Can we confirm to what extent
this issue is a regression?  What was the last working version for you?

As you've most kindly submitted a test, verifying this should actually
be not so painful (at least on our part if you don't have the time).

BTS training: (talking to any future Darcs Issue Managers).  Basically
there are 3 actions you need to worry about before you can set a ticket
to need-implementation: (1) create a minimal test case (2) find out if
it's a regression and from what, (3) diagnose the problem.  Dmitry has
helped us with #1 by submitting patch361 and a little bit with #3 by
submitting patch362.  Now we're just waiting on a bit of tuning for #1
and hopefully some more clues for #2. If we don't get them, that's fine
because we can just reuse the test case he sent us.

priority:  -> bug
status: unknown -> need-action
topic: +FilePath, Regression