[darcs-devel] [issue1926] amend-record ignores --index

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 25 16:30:33 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hi Iago,

Any luck making a test case for this?  Or would you like somebody else
to take over?

Once you have the test case, it'd be great if you could try with the
beta for Darcs 2.5 (cabal install darcs-beta), but I'd get the test case
first to be sure :-)

BTS training: keep in mind the (i) regression (ii) test case (iii)
diagnosis checklist.  Here, (iii) should be fairly trivial, cf
issue1290, which I'm hoping but not counting on being the same bug.

priority:  -> bug
status: unknown -> need-action
topic: +Matchers