[darcs-devel] [issue1930] issue595_get_permissions.sh buggy

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 25 17:49:11 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Cool, thanks for pointing this out.  I recommend we resist the
temptation to fix this surface problem and just go straight for the kill
by addressing the deeper issue1283 that Ian reminds us of.

BTS training: waiting-for (and not duplicate) partly to remind us that
after issue1283 is fixed we can should clean up this test (by deleting
the boilerplate).  Actually, the boilerplate will likely be swept away
after the fix anyway, so maybe duplicate is better.  That's why I write
these BTS training paragraphs.  Making this sort of indecision explicit
is useful to me.

priority:  -> bug
status: unknown -> waiting-for
superseder: +run tests in separate subdirs
topic: +Devel