[darcs-devel] [issue1935] "I could not reach the following repositories:" warns about reachable repositories

Jason Dagit bugs at darcs.net
Fri Aug 27 01:48:06 UTC 2010

New submission from Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>:

I have a repo that I use as my staging repository before pushing things to darcs.net.
My _darcs/prefs/sources in that repo thus references things not on this machine
(things only accessible over ssh).

I keep seeing warnings about those paths.  The warnings seem silly.

As a user it seems like the only sane options is placing --ignore-unrelated-repos in
my global defaults.

nosy: dagit, dmitry.kurochkin
status: unknown
title: "I could not reach the following repositories:" warns about reachable repositories