[darcs-devel] [patch497] Fixed 'Use print' hlint suggestion every... (and 16 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Sat Dec 4 19:05:55 UTC 2010

Hi Dmitry,

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010, Dmitry Tsygankov wrote:

> Cleaning things up little by little.
> Please let me know if you think this activity is to be avoided,
> 'cause it looks like I can do this forever.

I think cleaning things up is fine if you've got the patience for it.
There are of course plenty of other things you could improve about darcs
instead if you prefer :-)

> 17 patches for repository http://darcs.net:

One thing I should have mentioned earlier is that you should probably be
making patches against the screened branch - http://darcs.net/screened -
to minimise the incidence of conflicts. There's a bit more information
about our current review workflow here:
http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/PatchReview

Cheers,

Ganesh