[darcs-devel] [issue1731] performance regression in check/repair (2.4.x)

Jason Dagit bugs at darcs.net
Mon Feb 1 21:01:01 UTC 2010

Jason Dagit <dagitj at gmail.com> added the comment:

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Petr Ročkai <bugs at darcs.net> wrote:

> Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net> added the comment:
>
> Sorry, can't reproduce. Please double-check your setup, provide --exact-
> version, &c. Thanks.

I don't think the darcs I have supports reporting dependency versions in
--exact-version (I thought that was added to head but not in the release
branch).  Having said that, I was careful to select specific versions of
hashed-storage when building:
http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2010-January/022978.html

Unless cabal ignored the --constraint we should be good to go.  I have had
cabal ignore constraints, but only constraints on base and there is a bug in
the cabal tracker for that issue.

No one else is seeing this?  Eric (or anyone else), do you have an OS X
machine where you could try to reproduce this?

Also, the run had produced this output:
http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2010-January/022967.html

Which contains this gem:
"darcs-2.3.98.2 check [ghc-hashed]: 1... error: user error (darcs failed
with
error code 1"

Jason