[darcs-devel] [issue1745] darcs add ... fails in Virtual Box shared directory

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Feb 19 10:57:15 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Thanks for the report, Tob.  Any chance you could try this with the
latest beta?  See http://wiki.darcs.net/Releases/2.4 for details.

I realise that getting set up in Ubuntu can be a bit of a pain (you'll
want the Haskell Platform).  Sorry! [The good news is that I think the
HP will be available starting from Lucid]

The reason I'm asking is because of the work Salvatore has done to avoid
the "can't delete open files on Windows" problem.  You say that this is
an NTFS directory.  Maybe that's covered by this work?

nosy: +eivuokko, jaredj, kirby, kowey, wglozer
priority:  -> bug
status: unknown -> waiting-for
topic: +Windows