[darcs-devel] [issue1690] Create benchmark for darcs 2.4 announcement

Reinier Lamers bugs at darcs.net
Thu Feb 25 21:11:38 UTC 2010

Reinier Lamers <tux_rocker at reinier.de> added the comment:

Op donderdag 25 februari 2010 12:57 schreef je:
> We now have benchmarks for MacOS X, Linux and Windows.
> They're still a bit hard to read

I asked on IRC in what form people would like to see the benchmarking data for
the 2.4 release. Igloo thought we should make graphs, and I agree. But what
would be the best approach? I'm not very skilled at data visualization.

I can imagine we'd want some sort of box plot. Is it easy to make that by hand
in Excel or OO Calc? Or should we add a gnuplot output format to darcs-
benchmark to automate it?

Reinier

status: resolved -> unknown