[darcs-devel] [issue1727] darcs move failure

merehap bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jan 11 00:21:45 UTC 2010

merehap <merehap at gmail.com> added the comment:

I have sent the appropriate regression test patch (hopefully). I won't be
offended if these are heavily editted as my bash skills were nearly non-existent
before reporting this bug. However, it does work as intended on my machine
(WOMM). The file is attached also, just in case.

It turns out that the current directory can be empty and the target directory
doesn't have to exist to reproduce the bug. The file contains test cases
accounting for all four possibilies.

assignedto: merehap -> kowey