[darcs-devel] [issue1669] apply => error applying hunk to file (2.3.1)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jan 11 17:14:30 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Actually, I take it back! Zooko was perfectly right to have uploaded file681
(sorry!)

I did a darcs check in that repo and it turns out to be inconsistent.  So one
the one hand, the problem is simple: we're pulling a patch from a bad repo.

$ darcs check
Looks like we have a difference...
Difference:  hunk ./pycryptopp/test/test_ecdsa.py 144
+

Inconsistent repository!

On the other hand, we still have the question of how this bad repo came to be...
how exactly are we getting this extra whitespace in the bad repo?