[darcs-devel] [issue1669] apply => error applying hunk to file (2.3.1)

Zooko bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jan 11 17:39:27 UTC 2010

Zooko <zooko at zooko.com> added the comment:

Hm, some of the patches in this repository were generated by tailor (the patches
inside the "cryptopp" subdirectory), and maybe they were generated badly.
However, "test_ecdsa.py" has never been touched by any tool but emacs/vim and darcs.

I'm doing an experiment of converting the entire repo from hashed-format to
darcs-2-format.  Is that a good idea?  I'll post to this ticket once that is done.