[darcs-devel] [issue1734] ability to revert during record interactive UI

Zooko bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jan 28 17:40:21 UTC 2010

Zooko <zooko at zooko.com> added the comment:

For small enough sets of changes, I don't mind running two commands.

Occasionally there is a large set of changes, and I've already invested
many minutes picking through them deciding which ones to record, when I
see something that needs to be reverted. If I stop now and go revert it
then I have to redo my minutes of picking changes. If I continue picking
changes, then I have to remember to come back and find it again and
revert it afterward.  That's the only time that I want this feature.