[darcs-devel] [issue1873] apply => failed to read patch (NewSet related?)

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jul 16 10:57:13 UTC 2010

Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net> added the comment:

I nominate this for a version bump. The only thing I can think of that
could alleviate this in 2.5 is to catch the "missing patch" exeptions
and when printing them, note that "Maybe you are missing some patches
required by this bundle"? For 2.6, I'd probably refactor how scanBundle
works, by explicitly splitting the return into a FL of patches and
RL/PatchSet of the context, which would make proper error reporting much
easier (presumably).