[darcs-devel] [issue1860] noslurps darcs can create pristine that's missing hashed-files

Petr Ročkai bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jun 3 22:17:37 UTC 2010

New submission from Petr Ročkai <me at mornfall.net>:

In a copy of current repo.darcs as used by darcs-benchmark:

$ darcs unpull --last 1000 -a
WARNING: Doing a one-time conversion of pristine format.
This may take a while. The new format is backwards-compatible.
Pristine conversion done...
Finished unpulling.
00:15:17 | morn at twi:~/dev/darcs/_test/darcs-unpull -> darcs show pristine
| head

darcs failed:  error opening
_darcs/pristine.hashed/00f9f3c801c250e5c1e9528f80877725b7b7f11a06c893a657
730a0bafc2b628

Bug! Trimming this down into a smaller testcase would be really helpful.
If we can fix this in something like a week or maybe a little less, we
should wait with alpha 1 for the fix. Otherwise, I'd say it's not a
blocker, since it's pretty rare as far as I can tell.

nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, mornfall
priority: bug
status: need-action
title: noslurps darcs can create pristine that's missing hashed-files
topic: Target-2.5