[darcs-devel] [issue1368] Another possible bug in URL.waitNextUrl: curl_multi_perform() - no running handles

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jun 3 22:48:44 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

I'm likely abusing this ticket by making it a catch-all for the
curl_multi_perform bugs.  I've copied fplccl's msg11227 here from issue1808.

Fplccl: you said with the specified patches applied.  Are you
specifically talking about Dmitry's patch? "Fix hscurl.c when URL is
downloaded during the first call to curl_multi_perform."

Your darcs --exact-version output (always helpful!) seems to indicate
you have a vanilla darcs 2.4.4, in which case that's no surprise to us
(the fix has not made it to the 2.4 line).

Anyway thanks for your report!  Unfortunately, we won't be issuing a fix
for this until the Darcs 2.5 release (which will include this patch).
But if you could just confirm that you were just using Darcs 2.4.4
without Dmitry's patch, I'll go back to marking this bug resolved.

If I don't hear from you within a week, I'll eventually just mark this
bug resolved again.  Thanks!

assignedto: kowey -> fplccl
nosy:  -naur