[darcs-devel] [issue1861] Minor typo in the output of "darcs help add"

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jun 5 12:51:34 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

On Sat, Jun 05, 2010 at 12:47:26 +0000, ____________ ________ wrote:
> "--no-boring                      skip borign files [DEFAULT]"
>
> Notice the typo in the description.
>
> I see this in 2.4.3 (release) version, but it seems to be in current as well
> (I downloaded the unstable source via darcs get --lazy http://darcs.net) and
> I could find the typo in Arguments.lhs

Many thanks for the bug report!

Could we invite you to take the next step and fix the typo for us?.
You can use the darcs record --no-test command to save your work?  The
patch could probably be called something like "resolve issue1861: typo
in --no-boring help" (the 'resolve issue1861' tells our scripts to
automatically close this ticket when the patch is applied).

You can then send it our way with the darcs send command.

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9

nosy: +kowey