[darcs-devel] sorry for the recent issue tracker flood!

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Jun 15 22:52:53 UTC 2010

Of course, nobody actually reads darcs-devel since it's reserved for
automated traffic, right?

(all discussions belong on darcs-users)

This recent spate of noise is due to us cutting our 2.5 branch from the
trunk and our darcs/issue-tracker integration scripts noticing it.

I know it may seem a bit noisy, but this sort of tracking information is
important for us to keep on top of our issues (and also avoids noise in
the long run, since it lets us avoid repeating ourselves, having the
same discussion twice, etc)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9