[darcs-devel] [issue1878] check => Missing items in index (2.4.4)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jun 21 22:36:42 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hi Petr,

Could you have a look at this bug, please?  Is there any information
that the Gentoo guys could provide to help us reproduce the cause of the
error?

Note that I'm primarily concerned with the 'Missing items in index' (I
had split this bug off from issue1876 which is a duplicate of the curl
multi_perform bug in issue1770).

Note also that they mention a darcs 2.4.1 in there.  Is that potentially
useful as a hint?

The only thing I can offer is that we had a similar issue with the darcs
darcs repo in issue1710 but we were never able to reproduce it.

Is it safe for us to optimistically mark this resolved?

nosy: +mornfall
status: unknown -> need-action
title: check => Missing items in index -> check => Missing items in index (2.4.4)