[darcs-devel] [issue1878] broken repo: Missing items in index (2.4.4)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Jun 22 09:53:49 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Also, I can confirm the missing index (if I scp -r
code.haskell.org:/srv/code/gentoo/gentoo-haskell) which doesn't tell us
much.  But I seem to remember this was fixed in one of the stable darcsen?

And yes, to be clear, the issue isn't that check complains about missing
items in index, but that the items are missing in the first place.

Petr: could you confirm there's a plausible explanation for their repo
being broken by an older darcs?  Many thanks!

assignedto:  -> mornfall
title: check => Missing items in index (2.4.4) -> broken repo: Missing items in index (2.4.4)