[darcs-devel] [issue1881] darcs --reserved-ok choking on filenames containing '=' (fromJust: Nothing)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Jun 24 08:37:41 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hi Kirstin,

Thank-you for potentially volunteering to look into this bug!  Could I
suggest boiling it down into a formal test case first?

See http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/RegressionTests

Bugs on our tracker seem to settling on a cycle of
0. get missing info, clarifications from poster (waiting-for)
1. create test (need-action) <-- we are here
2. diagnose bug (need-action)
3. go hack (need-implementation)

I'm assigning you for now just so we know who to chase up on; if you
find yourself too busy to look into this, please feel free to unassign
yourself!

Cheers,

Eric

assignedto:  -> kirstin