[darcs-devel] [issue1770] Another possible bug in URL.waitNextUrl: curl_multi_perform() - no running handles

Trent W. Buck bugs at darcs.net
Thu Mar 18 08:30:24 UTC 2010

Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com> added the comment:

Eric Kow wrote:
> Does this happen frequently enough that you have a chance of reproducing it?
>
> Variables so far:
> - proxy
> - pipelining (even if we think there is no reason for this to be the
> problem)

AFAIK, I started getting it today, and I could reproduce it about four
times in every five.

This is also the first time I'm running Darcs on my new system:

    Debian unstable, amd64, btrfs, SSD

My old system was

    Debian testing, i386, ext2, SSD

> Presumably the curl-free Darcs is fine?

I haven't got such a build handy.  I'll try to make one Real Soon Now;
this issue is not high on my priority list.

title: Another possible bug in URL.waitNextUrl:  curl_multi_perform() - no running handles -> Another possible bug in URL.waitNextUrl: curl_multi_perform() - no running handles