[darcs-devel] [issue1648] darcs apply -i tries to read user input from stdin (breaks redirection)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Mar 22 12:45:28 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Just noting that we revisited this during the 2010-03 sprint in Zurich.

Our conclusion was that before we need to research the problem more, and
determine if there was a portable way to reliably detect if we were on a
terminal or not.  Windows may be an issue here.

If there is one, we can re-open the discussion about how apply -i should
behave.

Judah: any chance you'd be able to look into this?

status: need-implementation -> need-action
title: darcs apply -i <foo.dpatch tries to read user input from stdin -> darcs apply -i tries to read user input from stdin (breaks redirection)