[darcs-devel] [issue1401] bug in get_extra commuting patches

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Mar 23 23:36:21 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Looks like Ian is busy.

In issue1014, you create duplicate patches A and B, then patch C which
depends on A (or B).  If you create a repo with just BC and try to pull
A from ABC, darcs blows up.

This looks a bit different because now you're unpulling things, but
because there are Darcs 2 duplicate patch shenanigans going on, I'm
going to work on the assumption that this is the same bug.  If we fix
isuse1014, we should revisit this.

(Note that David Roundy's fork of Darcs has an issue1014 fix; it'd be a
good idea to see if it fixes this as well).

assignedto: igloo ->
nosy: +Serware
status: need-action -> waiting-for
topic: +Darcs2