[darcs-devel] [issue1727] darcs move failure

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Mar 29 15:29:02 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 00:21:45 +0000, merehap wrote:
> I have sent the appropriate regression test patch (hopefully). I won't be
> offended if these are heavily editted as my bash skills were nearly non-existent
> before reporting this bug. However, it does work as intended on my machine
> (WOMM). The file is attached also, just in case.

Thanks! I've pushed this into the Darcs repo.  Sorry for the delay;
I've been tracking this since January, but only managed to get back
on top of things now (let's see how long this lasts...).

Adding Alexey to this bug, because I think it should be of interest to
him given his recent work trying to clean up the Darcs command line
handling.

PS. using darcs send to submit the patch directly is also a help as
    it cuts out an extra step on our part

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9