[darcs-devel] [issue1837] darcs get --partial => inconsistent repo immediately after checkout, using darcs 2.4.1

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu May 6 13:26:28 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

I can confirm that get --partial makes all the difference (with the
wxhaskell repository)

Looks like we just need a minimal test case.

Atze, would you be able to help us out by sending a regression testing
script for this bug?  It's really easy.

See http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/RegressionTests

Don't worry if not; I just like to farm out as much of the work as I can
so that we can be efficient.

Meanwhile, I think Petr has an idea what's going on and will be fixing
this for 2.4.2 (for which thanks)

assignedto:  -> mornfall
nosy: +mornfall
title: inconsistent repo immediately after checkout, using darcs 2.4.1 -> darcs get --partial => inconsistent repo immediately after checkout, using darcs 2.4.1
topic: +Target-2.4