[darcs-devel] [issue1837] darcs get --partial => inconsistent repo immediately after checkout, using darcs 2.4.1

Atze Dijkstra bugs at darcs.net
Thu May 6 14:50:29 UTC 2010

Atze Dijkstra <atzedijkstra at gmail.com> added the comment:

On  6 May, 2010, at 15:26 , Eric Kow wrote:

> Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:
>
> Looks like we just need a minimal test case.
>
> Atze, would you be able to help us out by sending a regression testing
> script for this bug?  It's really easy.
>
> See http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/RegressionTests

I am not sure it will be a minimal test case, that is, the original
problem occurred on the cabal package, which takes some time to
download. I have tried to find a small package requiring less
downloading times, but I cannot get darcs (2.4.1) to download them. E.g.

darcs get --partial http://code.haskell.org/hexpat-iteratee/

just stalls.

regards,

                - Atze -

Atze Dijkstra, Department of Information and Computing Sciences. /|\
Utrecht University, PO Box 80089, 3508 TB Utrecht, Netherlands. / | \
Tel.: +31-30-2534118/1454 | WWW  : http://www.cs.uu.nl/~atze . /--|  \
Fax : +31-30-2513971 .... | Email: atze at cs.uu.nl ............ /   |___\

nosy: +atzedijkstra