[darcs-devel] [issue1846] Darcs does not build in out-of-the-box Haskell Platform on Windows

Bob Calco bugs at darcs.net
Mon May 17 14:54:41 UTC 2010

Bob Calco <bob.calco at softcraft-solutions.com> added the comment:

OK, the "easy way," i.e.,

cabal install darcs -f-curl

built fine. (Though, there were LOTS and LOTS of warnings about
deprecated code features, which I presume you know about.)

So I have a working 2.4.3 version that is (I presume) not using curl,
and a 2.4.4 binary version that you provided. I defined a %DARCS_HOME%
path pointing to where I unzipped the file you sent, and when I include
it in my system Path I get "2.4.4 (release)". When I remove that from my
path, I get the 2.4.3 (release) that was built using -f-curl.