[darcs-devel] [issue1989] conflict marking should eliminate all identical blocks (nub)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Fri Nov 5 14:26:02 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Two options I was thinking of for playing nice with issue833 that you
pointed out:

1. list multiple short ids, maybe omitting the short patch names if
there are multiple entries, or maybe just having a multi-line list

v v v v v v (48ba9899f fix #498: crash in creativity subroutine...
             83ccdd001 creativity subroutine, minor bugfix)

2. treat squishing as a stop-gap measure, and restore duplicate blocks
when we do get patch-ids (this is if getting patch-ids would take a long
time)