[darcs-devel] [issue1972] git/hg/bzr as darcs clients

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Nov 17 17:34:18 UTC 2010

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your detailed summary! We've linked to it from our wiki page
on Darcs -> Foo bridges.

Meanwhile, you may have noticed that Petr Rockai has recently released
version 0.2 of the darcs-fastconvert program, which uses the darcs
library underneath and which now provides marksfile support (if I
understand correctly, that opens the door to using it for incremental
conversions).

Petr tells me that points 2-4 should not be a problem for darcs-
fastconvert.

Perhaps you'd be willing to try it as a potential replacement for darcs-
fast-export? Hopefully, we can get to a state where fast-{import,export}
can converge on one implementation that's relatively close to darcs.

status: waiting-for -> unknown