[darcs-devel] [patch485] test that summaries are merged properly ... (and 2 more)

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Tue Nov 23 23:25:12 UTC 2010

New submission from Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>:

I discovered during work on this refactoring that my previous
ComP removal broke the way summaries are generated - you can end
up with two lots of changes to the same file summarised on
separate lines instead of being totalled up as they should be.

This bundle should fix that and also add a test for the problem.
(The Conflict Prim removal should have been in another bundle,
but it doesn't really matter.)

3 patches for repository darcs-unstable at darcs.net:screened:

Tue Nov 23 07:42:33 GMT 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * test that summaries are merged properly in record

Tue Nov 23 07:42:29 GMT 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * get rid of Conflict instance for Prim

Tue Nov 23 07:42:34 GMT 2010  Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>
  * make summaries of lists work properly

files: test-that-summaries-are-merged-properly-in-record.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 13243
nosy: ganesh
status: needs-review
title: test that summaries are merged properly ... (and 2 more)