[darcs-devel] [issue1968] There was an attempt to write an invalid pending!

Jeroen Vrijkorte bugs at darcs.net
Fri Oct 8 21:47:45 UTC 2010

New submission from Jeroen Vrijkorte <h.j.vrijkorte at gmail.com>:

Hi,

I probably did something stupid (trying to move my source files into a
'src' directory), but it might be worth a bug report anyway.

My input:

darcs move . src

The output:

darcs: bug at src/Darcs/Repository/Internal.hs:339 compiled Oct  2 2010
10:07:31
There was an attempt to write an invalid pending!
If possible, please send the contents of _darcs/patches/pending_buggy
along with a bug report.
See http://wiki.darcs.net/BugTracker/Reporting for help on bug reporting.

Please find attached the pending_buggy file.

My darcs version is 2.4.4 (release).

Thank you and best of luck making darcs fool-proof :)

Best regards,
Jeroen Vrijkorte

files: pending_buggy, unnamed
messages: 12666
nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, h.j.vrijkorte
status: unknown
title: There was an attempt to write an invalid pending!