[darcs-devel] [issue1955] user model documentation

Simon Marlow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 15 10:05:44 UTC 2010

Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> added the comment:

I think different people are comfortable with different kinds of
documentation.  In this instance I think the key difference is between
"procedural" documentation ("here's what you do to achieve X") vs.
"declarative" documentation ("a repository has the following properties,
and here are the operations you can perform on it").  I'm pretty sure
you want both, and it doesn't matter if there's overlap between the two.