[darcs-devel] [issue2058] warning: I could not reach the following (ssh push)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sun Apr 3 22:17:22 UTC 2011

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

Is this a bug in the cache cleanup stuff?

When I push to screened (which has a now invalid entry in sources), I
get

HINT: I could not reach the following repository:
        /home/darcs-unstable/submitted
      If you're not using it, you should probably delete
      the corresponding entry from _darcs/prefs/sources.
Push successful.

The entry is in the remote end, which is why this seems a bit odd.

nosy: kowey
priority: bug
status: unknown
title: warning: I could not reach the following (ssh push)